International road transport is the most requested form of freight delivery of all among Ukraine, Europe and CIS.
According to State Statistics Service of Ukraine more than 70% of freight transport between Ukraine and EU is carried out by vehicles.
Road transport if compared with other forms is more universal and controllable: our employees track the whole process of transport in all countries thus providing safe delivery in timely manner.
A customer has access to the latest updates of freight location, planned date of loading, shipment and delivery to intended destination.
The company provides import/export freight transport all over the world.
“ZAMMLER UKRAINE” LLC provides:
- international freight transport from and to Western, Central, Eastern Europe, the Baltic and Nordic countries;
- international transport from Ukraine to CIS and return transport;
- curtain sider trailers (82-120 cbm), refrigerators (82-96 cbm), jumbo;
- transport of dangerous goods (ADR);
- freight transport with special temperature condition (refrigerators);
- control and preparation of transport documents according to legislation of Ukraine, International Transportation Regulations and customer’s requirements.
“Door-to-door” delivery of LTL from EU countries to Ukraine:
- operation monitoring of transport (telephone and GPS communication with drivers)
- search for vehicle within short period of time;
- availability of truck fleet in Europe (Poland);
- less than truck load (LTL) direct transport or freight consolidation at European warehouses of ZAMMLER (Poland) as well as partners’ warehouses in other countries of Europe;
- transport of small freight (more than 100 kg) around Europe;
- consolidation and storage of freight at intermediate storages in EU countries;
- export/import customs services;
- optional freight insurance.